Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Blogging Continues...

Believe it or not, I am not simply all about allergen free blogging. I have always been into hosting parties, cooking and baking. And since this is also a pretty big part of my life I decided to create an additional blog called "Buttercream Buzz". The focus is baking, but I am also going to be doing lots of crafting, promoting and bragging about all of my talented friends who amaze me with their sweet culinary delights. It has taken me more time than I would like to get the new blog up and running but if you are interested in checking it out, please do. I am also eager for people to send me photos of their parties, baking triumphs or favorite tips. Contact me and send me your stuff!

2 comments:

Robert Boyle said...

YOUR NEW WEBSITE LOOKS GREAT. IT WOULD MAKE A GUYS FULL STOMACH YEARN FOR MORE !!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK THAT YOU DO....... IT IS PLEASING TO ALL THAT READ IT !!!!!!!!!!! DAD

Nikki Frank said...

Buttercream Buzz IS great! The cake you made for Ella's coop party was so gorgeous. It's also fun seeing what the other moms did, too.