Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Conte's Gluten and Wheat Free Pasta


We have discovered yet another fantastic product that we would like to promote. Last week, while shopping at Whole Foods, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw wheat free raviolis in the freezer section. Naturally, I had to grab some. Ella has been begging me to make her some for a long time. And while I am more than happy to whip up all types of baked goods, pasta seemed like an endeavor that I didn't want to take on. And along came Conte's.

We tried it out tonight and Ella nearly lost her mind. She LOVED them. In fact, she requested that I pack them in her thermos for summer camp tomorrow... the ultimate thumbs up.

The texture of the pasta was spot on and the cheese was delicious. We paired ours with some red sauce and it was lovely.

If you happen to see these or feel like getting them online, I would highly recommend them. We happen to have a bag of their gnocchi in our freezer, as well. Something tells me that we will be cracking those bad boys open before the end of the week.

Once again, thrilled to have so many options on the market. "Giving up" ain't what it used to be!

No comments: