Thursday, July 23, 2009

Why am I always sick?

I found this article very interesting. There seems to be a lot of talk lately about chronicle illnesses that are caused by diet. After doing the blood type diet, I can say that, allergies aside, some foods agree with me more than others. The hard part is resisting such foods. It is almost easier when you have a food allergies and you can say, well, that gives me hives or might make me stop breathing so I am not going to touch it. It takes more will power with things that may not cause an immediate reaction. How many times have I said, "Life is for living! And I want to eat that steak dinner with a martini, bread and potatoes with butter and sour cream, rich side dishes and a sticky, gooey dessert!"? And then I fill ill for a day or two after as my body tries to process it all. My Achilles heel is that I love food too much! But this article is food for thought, nonetheless...

No comments: