Friday, March 13, 2009

Calling All Chefs!

I have been getting a lot of great recipes sent to me lately and I am enjoying making all of them. If you have something that you would like to share please send it to me! You can either e-mail me at Hdecor8@gmail.com or you can leave it in the comments section. Family recipes or otherwise, are always welcome. Or if you happen to have a recipe that you just love but are trying to adapt it to omit an allergen or for other dietary reasons, please send that as well and maybe I can help you. I am also getting ready to start a weekly feature where I'll post economical ways to eat, allergen free. There has been a LOT of traffic on this blog lately and I am thrilled. So if you are reading this and feel you have something to share, let me know!

No comments: