Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stores we LOVE: Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's is not located everywhere, unfortunately. But if you are lucky enough to live near one you know what I mean when I say that they are the greatest! Their products are of the highest quality. Everything tastes delicious and best of all, their prices cannot be beat. They have a strong customer friendly policy and it shows. If a product does not sell well, they remove it and place it with something else. They carry lots of Gluten-Free foods and even offer an online guide to those products. Our latest discovery are their Rice & Bean Chips with Adzuki Beans. Completely and totally addictive. I am not a snacker, never have been. But these chips have found a place in my heart. They are Gluten and Dairy Free.


They have a wealth of offerings and almost anything you would need to host a grown-up party from the appetizers to the booze. Our favorite being "Two Buck Chuck"; several varieties made by Charles Shaw that sells for $2 a bottle. And as shocking as this might sound, it is pretty darn good!

I do not get paid to promote particular companies. My only incentive is to share info and spread the joy!

No comments: