Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CPK

We had lunch at the mall today and I was thrilled to have discovered something new that I had never thought of before. Ella wanted to go to CPK for lunch. She was remembering the days when we used to let her eat wheat with reckless abandon. She wanted mushroom pizza and she wasn't going to take "no" for an answer. Thankfully, I had come prepared. I had a bag full of snacking and meal supplementation. I had packed 6 slices of wheat-free french bread. We ordered the kids' cheese pizza with mushrooms. And when it arrived to the table, I scraped the toppings off of the crust and gingerly placed it upon my bread slices. It was hot enough that the cheese was still droopy. After my MacGyvering, the concoction resembled an artisanal pizza. And I was quite proud of myself! After little convincing, Ella gobbled it down and I breathed a sigh of relief! Dining with two kids under 3 is no picnic, but we actually had a lot of fun at lunch today!

No comments: