Friday, December 26, 2008

We Survived!

As the Christmas Season is coming to a close, I am happy to announce that we survived without incidence! Ella seems to be getting used to the fact that there are things that she cannot eat that other people can. And our battles are slowly being minimized. Thankfully I have the most wonderful family who goes out of their way to make sure that Ella has a lot of options when she sits down at the dinner table. This is the first time that I can remember that Ella, did not once, beg for the food on her cousin's plate. It was a Christmas miracle! And I was even able to "sneak" Milo a dinner roll without a tantrum from his big sister! PHEW! Ella was much more focused on our apparel and whether or not we both were wearing scarves and hats. She is a girl, after all!

1 comment:

Heidi Miller said...

I have been asked to mention that this photo was artfully taken by Steve Boyle... he's a regular Annie Leibovitz!