Sunday, November 8, 2009

We Survived!

Thanks to lots of happy thinking and a grateful bottle of Tamiflu, the Miller Family has seemingly survived the H1N1. Ella has a bit of a lingering frog in her throat, but is otherwise back to her old self. Thankfully, the rest of us did not catch it. Which really makes me think that the vicious bug that we had in August was indeed the swine flu. I know that this disease has really destroyed a lot of people but I am truly relieved that it was not that bad for us. Ella will be back at school tomorrow. Quite honestly, I am more worried about getting something else to further exhaust her immune system. But I am going to hope for the best, as my little lady really needs to get out of this house!

Her teacher just called to let me know that they will be making gingerbread men in class on Tuesday, so I will be trying a new wheat free recipe that a friend sent to me. Oh, it feels good to be getting back to normal life!

No comments: