Monday, August 31, 2009

Tomorrow, we shall have answers. Hopefully...

Ella and I are going in to have our allergy skin testing done, tomorrow. This is Ella's first time as we have only blood tested up until this point. Her doctor thinks that it will help us get a better picture of what she is really allergic to. The last time we did a blood test for allergies was over a year ago. I have decided to take the test with her to ease her stress. I have had this done, myself, several times and do not enjoy it what so ever. But I want to make it seem less scary, if possible. It would be great to see an improvement in her allergen responses. Fingers are crossed. I will blog as soon as I have more info...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the testing. My daughter always says it feels itchy. One thing I like about it, is that you get the results quickly versus waiting for lab results.

Linda (NJ)