Monday, March 1, 2010

New Report on Allergies...

So maybe I am not the worst mother in the world, after all? My dirty little secret... every so often, I let Ella indulge in a very small taste of wheat. Like a fluffy Belgian waffle, a flaky croissant. Or a chicken McNugget. When I say "small", I mean SMALL. Often, just a tiny bite. But I have indulged her because the part of me that wants her to feel "normal" often takes over. And usually these small amounts of wheat only come along once in a blue moon. Today, this article is helping this Catholic mother feel much less guilty...

http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/01/danger-foods-allergy-treatment/

We have read stuff like this before. I like the logic behind it and at this point, I am willing to try almost anything...

No comments: